Jourist Verlag – Das große multilinguale Bildwörterbuch
- Verlag: Jourist Verlag
- Seitenzahl: 928
- Teil einer Reihe?: Ja, es ist eine Sammlung aus 5 einzelnen Wörterbüchern in verschiedenen Sprachen.
- Inhalt: Wie es der Name schon sagt findet man in diesem multilingualen Bildwörterbuch ca. 4.5000 Farbillustrationen und 120.000 Wörter und Redewendungen in folgenden fünf Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch und Italienisch. Der Inhalt ist in 14 Kapitel aufgeteilt: Tiere und Pflanzen, Mensch, Medizin, Haus und Haushalt, Nahrungsmittel, Kleidung und Accessoires, Gesellschaft, Kunst und Architektur, Sport, Freizeit, Büro und Kommunikation, Transport, Wissenschaft, Industrie und Energie.
- Rezension: Ich bin vom Verlag auf dieses Buch aufmerksam gemacht worden und mein Interesse war sofort geweckt. Als ich das Buch dann ausgepackt habe ich gleich voller Begeisterung begonnen, darin zu lesen und auch die passende App herunter zu laden. das Buch ist wirklich großartig und kann eine sehr große Hilfe sein, wenn einem das Wort für eine bestimmte Sache fehlt. Dabei kann ein solches Buch nicht nur im Ausland sehr hilfreich sein, sondenr auch hier in Deutschland, wenn man z.B. mit Menschen kommunizieren möchte, die kein Wort Deutsch sprechen. Deshalb habe ich das Buch auch gleich mit in die Schule genommen. Die App ist natürlich eine perfekte Ergänzung und ich würde mir wünsche, es gäbe noch viele weitere Sprachen. Aber wer weiß, vielleicht werden die ja irgendwann noch erscheinen. Auf jeden Fall kann ich euch allen dieses Bildwörterbuch absolut ans Herz legen.
Dazu passend gibt eine eine App. Sie trägt den Titel „Lexi24“, sie ist kostenlos und kann unter folgenden Link herunter geladne werden: http://de.jourist.com/product/bildwoerterbuch/
Jill Murphy – Peace at Last
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- Pages: 36
- Part of a series: No
- Summary: The Familie Bear ist tired, so the all go to bed. But Father Bear can´t sleep. He ist desperately trying to sleep. So he starts to walk through the house to find a place to sleep. At last he finds peace and falls asleep.
- Review: I was searching for an english book with a funny story and as topic many rooms. Then I found this one and I was happy with it from the very beginning. My english-class liked this book and had fun with learning the rooms while doing role-play with the content oft the story.I can recommend this story to all of you, it is great not only for the topic rooms.
Chris Haughton – A bit lost
- Publisher: Walker Books
- Pages: 32
- Part of a series: No
- Summary: Little Owl falls from his nest while he is sleeping. On the ground he misses his mummy and starts a journey to find her. He meets a sequence of other animals, but none of them is his mummy. Will he find her in the end?
- Review: I like owls and I love beautiful books for children with cute stories like this. The pictures a colorful und wonderful and the story very lovely. I can recommend it to all of you even if english is not your mother tong and I will try to read it in front of my children this week.
Michael Rosen & Jonathan Langley – Snore! A noisy night for dozy dog
- Publisher: Puffin
- Pages: 24
- Part of a series: Yes, there are many other books with the farm-animals and its Snore.
- Summary: All is quiet on the farm. The animals are fast asleep. Until Dog starts to snore! One by one, the other animals try to stop him: Sheep says Boo! the piglets giggle and Cat even tries to sing. But Dog snores on until morning, when, fresh as a daisy, he wakes up ready for a new day. By then, the other animals are so tired, all they can do is SNORE! This is a re-issue in a larger format and with a new cover, of the successful paperback, SNORE! It is companion title to OWW!!, also by Michael Rosen. Both books tell simple stories of life in the farmyard for children just ready for their first picturebook. Michael Rosen easy-to-read stories and poems, full of fun and drama are agelessly popular with both the youngest children and their parents. (amazon.de)
- Review: I like this book about sleeping and snoring animals very mich and I think it is a wonderful book for the topic „farm animals“ as well as the well known „Old Macdonald„. I can recommend it to everyone, it is funny and you can learn english with it very easily.
Alexander McCall Smith – The No.1 Ladies Detectiv Agency. Tears of the Giraffe
- Publisher: Abacus
- Pages: 240
- Part of a series: Yes, there are many other books with Mma Ramotswe and her No.1 Ladies Detectiv Agency.
- Summary: Among her cases this time are wayward wives, unscrupulous maids, and the challenge to resolve a mother’s pain for her son who is long lost on the African plains. Indeed, Mma Ramotswe’s own impending marriage to the most gentlemanly of men, Mr J.L.B. Matekoni, the promotion of Mma’s secretary to the dizzy heights of Assistant Detective, and the arrival of new members to the Matekoni family, all brew up the most humorous and charmingly entertaining of tales. (Quelle: http://www.amazon.de)
- Review: I have read the first book of Mma Ramotswe (Ein Krokodil für Mma Ramotswe), because a friend recommended it to me. And I liked it very much because Mma Ramotswe is such a special and lovely person. So I was looking forward to read the second book. In my holidays in march I had the time to start it and I loved the second book , too. But I have to say it isn´t a normal crime, more the story about a woman. Although I can recommend it to all of you and especial to those, who love Afrika.
Maureen Roffy – Spot´s first Easter
- Publisher: Puffin
- Pages: 24
- Part of a series: Yes, there are many other books with Spot, the little dog and his adventures.
- Summary: Spot is a little dog, which experiences Easter for his first time. The Easter Bunny has hidden some eggs for Spot to find. Spot’s friend Helen joins in and the search becomes a counting game an many things can be discovered. It is a „lift the flap – book“.
- Review: I love the books with the funny little spot. This one is wonderful for Easter, for little children learning to count or for pupils in school, to teach them the subject Easter and make them to remember how to count. As always the pictures are beautiful and many pieces can be discovered because it is a „lift the flap – book“. So it is perfekt for little kids or those who like to discover things. I can recommend it to adults and teachers.
Sesame Street – Spooky sleep-out
- Publisher: Holiday House Inc
- Pages: 32
- Part of a series: Yes, there are many books of the people in Sesame Street.
- Summary: Elmo and his friends are excited about their very first sleep-out. But then it get more sookier then they have expected it would be.
- Review: I found this book at a flee market and was very happy about it. In my opinion it is a wonderful book to talk about crazy noises in the night especial when you sleep or walk outside. Maybee it can help that children are not so much afraid any more because they learn that normally the spooky noises have simply explanations like an owl ore leafs. Elmo and his friends let us participate in their experiences what is wonderful like the whole story is wonderful, too. I am sure many kids will love it and lear english without noticing it and on topic they fight against fear in the night. I can recommend it to teachers,parents ore other people, who like to read easy english books with their kids.